Wednesday 11 March 2015

American Gun Law - the Funny Side



A fellow Vietnam Veteran sent me this - thanks Garth.

He shared it across the ex-digger community - a bunch of people who have a better understanding than most of firearms and their place in the scheme of things.

The comedian (Jim Jefferies) demonstrates the point that the US gun laws are prime targets for ridicule. He was, I think, in Boston. It's a wonder the NRA didn't pull a ban on him.

You have to laugh - a culture in which laws like those are tolerated deserves ridicule. It's a pity it kills 30+ Americans daily. It reminds me of the cliche -  if it wasn't so sad it would be funny.

Strong language warning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://smartgunlaws.org/wp-content/themes/cameron/images/header/logo-2.png.
Appears I was reading the incorrect post previously when commenting on this post.

Taken for Granted

Pic courtesy Leader Today Yesterday I went to the state school down the road, and voted in the local government elections, something I'v...