Wednesday 11 April 2012

Escaping Smoke

Smoking letter
























I know about cars.

I know they run on smoke.

That’s because when the smoke escapes, they stop. This happened to me twice.

With Volkswagens. One in 1968, and one in 1969. After that, I didn’t buy any more Volkswagens.

What I didn’t know until today is that sewers run on smoke also.

I bet you didn’t know that. How do I know?

Well, we got this letter from the Council. They’re going to pump smoke through the sewers. If the smoke escapes, they’ll know the sewer is broken.

Well, there you go.

I’m sure this is the only connection between cars and sewers.

No comments:

Taken for Granted

Pic courtesy Leader Today Yesterday I went to the state school down the road, and voted in the local government elections, something I'v...